Professor Felicity Anne Goodyear-Smith
MB CHB DipObs MGP FRNZCGP FFFLM, RCP
Areas of expertise
- General practice research
- Web-based continuing professional education
- Special Interest topics: Lifestyle risk factors; domestic violence; sexual assault; mental health
- Currently Editor of Journal of Primary Health Care (formerly NZ Family Physician), peer-reviewed journal of RNZCGP
Research | Current
- Lifestyle issues
- Communicating risk
- Sexual assault
Chair of the International Committee and member of the Executive of the North American Primary Care Research Group (NAPCRG)
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Goodyear-Smith, F., & Kassai, R. (2015). International primary care snapshots: New Zealand and Japan. The British journal of general practice : the journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners, 65 (632), 142-143.
- van Weel, C., Turnbull, D., Whitehead, E., Bazemore, A., Goodyear-Smith, F., Jackson, C., ... van den Muijsenbergh, M. (2015). International collaboration in innovating health systems. Annals of family medicine, 13 (1), 86-87. 10.1370/afm.1751
- Goodyear-Smith, F. A. (2015). Murder that Wasn't: The case of George Gwaze. Dunedin: Otago University Press. Pages: 224. Related URL.
- Bray, Y., Goodyear-Smith, F., & Gott, M. (2015). Transnationals' experience of dying in their adopted country: a systematic review. Journal of palliative medicine, 18 (1), 76-81.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Merryn Gott, Yvonne Bray
- Goodyear-Smith, F. (2014). Sub-Saharan Africa fast-tracks towards family medicine. Family Practice, 31 (4), 371-372. 10.1093/fampra/cmu023
- Goodyear-Smith, F. (2014). Variability, regulation and clinical practice. J Prim Health Care, 6 (2), 90-91.
- Goodyear-Smith, F., Sharland, M., & Nadel, S. (2014). Think Hickam's dictum not Occam's razor in paediatric HIV. BMJ Case Rep, 2014.10.1136/bcr-2013-202029
- Goodyear-Smith, F. (2014). Controversies and inequities. J Prim Health Care, 6 (1), 2-3.
TAMAKI BUILDING 730 - POPULATION HEALTH
Level 3, Room 730-378
GATE 1 MORRIN RD
261 MORRIN RD
TAMAKI BUILDING 730 - Bldg 730
Level 3, Room 377
TAMAKI CAMPUS GATE 1, 261 MORRIN RD