Ms Camille Tooman
BA Waik., DipLibr Well.
Provides services to support and enhance learning and teaching activities of students and academic staff within the Business Faculty.
- Partners with academic colleagues to integrate information and academic literacies into the curriculum
- Collaborates to deliver academic and information literacies learning using online, face-to-face and blended approaches
- Provides expertise in developing graduate attributes and capabilities in academic and information literacies
- Collaborates to create online learning objects to support learning
Programme Convenor, 2014 LIANZA Conference
Programme Committee, 2015 LIANZA Conference
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Tooman, C., & Sibthorpe, J. (2012). A Sustainable Approach to Teaching Information Literacy: Reaching the Masses Online. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, 17 (1), 77-94. 10.1080/08963568.2012.629556
Primary office location
GENERAL LIBRARY - Bldg 109
Level 1M, Room 1M25
5 ALFRED ST