Dr Elham Bahmanteymouri
Bachelor of Economics, Master of Urban and Regional planning, PhD in Planning
Research | Current
Planning Theory - Applying critical logic approach in planning theory and practice
Different modes of reasoning - Methodology of Research
Urban and Regional Economics
Land Economics, Land-use Planning, Housing Policies, Urban Growth Management Policies
Teaching | Current
URBPLAN 102 - Urban Planning Economic
URBPLAN 304 - Urban Land Economics
URBPLAN 707 - Urban Economic Development
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Bahmanteymouri, E. (2017). More land and houses means fewer affordable properties, academic says. Stuff.co.nz Related URL.
- Bahmanteymouri, E. (2016). An Ontological Investigation of Urban Growth Management Policies under Neoliberalism The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland.
- Bahmanteymouri, E., & Mohammadzadeh, M. (2013). Planning Practice in Informal Settlements as a (Counter) Hegemonic Planning. Paper presented at Planning for resilent cities and regions : Joint AESOP / ACSP Congress, Dublin, 2013, University College Dublin, Ireland. 15 July - 17 July 2013. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Mohsen Mohammadzadeh
- Bahmanteymouri, E. (2012). Ideological mis-direction: Iran’s low income housing policy or surfing plebeian emotions. Paper presented at The 26th Annual Association of European Schools of Planning Congress, Ankara, Turkey. 10 July - 15 July 2012. Related URL.
- Allmendinger, P. (2009). Planning Theory (2nd). Tehran: Azarakhsh. Pages: 381. Related URL.
- Bahmanteymouri, E., & Ahmadi, E. (2009). The Rational Approach in Contemporary Planning in Iran: (1940 to present) The inner city of Tehran. In H. R. Arabnia, R. R. Hashemi, F. Moxley (Eds.) Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Information& Knowledge Engineering, IKE 2009, 2, 540-546. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA: CSREA Press.