Ms Liz Wilkinson
BA(Hons), BSc, DipTchg Auck., MLIS Well.
Learning & Teaching Adviser
Liz provides services to support and enhance learning and teaching activities of students and academic staff within the Education & Social Work Faculty.
- Partners with academic colleagues to integrate information and academic literacies into the curriculum
- Collaborates to deliver academic and information literacies learning using online, face-to-face and blended approaches
- Provides expertise in developing graduate attributes and capabilities in academic and information literacies
- Collaborates to create online learning objects to support learning
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Bardenheier, P., Wilkinson, E. H., & Dale, H. (2015). Ki te tika te hanga, ka pakari te kete: With the right structure we weave a strong basket. Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, 53 (5-6), 496-519. 10.1080/01639374.2015.1008716
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Penelope Bardenheier, Hemi Dale
- Wilkinson, E. H., Bardenheier, P., Dale, H., & Tamati, T. (2011). Me whakarongo ki te korero: Let the conversations be heard. LIANZA Conference (Library and Information Association of New Zealand Aotearoa) Michael Fowler Centre, Wellington. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Hemi Dale, Sophie Tamati, Penelope Bardenheier
- Wang, L., Mountifield, H., & Wilkinson, E. H. (2007). Library Evaluation and Online Booking System at the University of Auckland. Paper presented at EDUCAUSE Conference, Melbourne, Australia.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Hester Mountifield
- Wilkinson, E. H., & Sutton, M. (1/1/2006). Te Punga and the Net Generation. Poster presented at LIANZA, Wellington. Te Wero. Related URL.