Miss Hine Rangi Busby
BMM, MIndS(FcHons) Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi
Te Whare Wananga o Awanuiarangi: First class Honors - Master of Indigenous Studies.
Hine provides services to support and enhance the research activities of postgraduates and staff within the Faculty of Arts.
- Offers consultations on information resources, researcher profiles and identifiers, impact and metrics, research data management, open access and scholarly publishing.
- Supports the use of Research Outputs and repositories.
- Collaborates to develop, support and deliver researcher skills development.
- Partners with research stakeholders to support University research reporting and benchmarking.
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Busby, H. R., Chidlow, R., & Richardson, E. K. (5/9/2019). Research Support, or There and Back Again. Poster presented at University Research Offices of New Zealand (URONZ) Annual Conference 2019, Auckland, New Zealand. 10.17608/k6.auckland.9789311.v1
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Emma Richardson, Rachel Chidlow
- Busby, H. (2018). Pouhono Wānanga, a Praxis of Transformation Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi. Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi. Related URL.