Dr Li Wang
BE, MLIS, PhD
Dr Li Wang
Dr Li Wang
https://unidirectory.auckland.ac.nz/profile/l-wangProject Adviser The University of Auckland: Business Services
Areas of expertise
Information literacy education
Curriculum integration of information literacy
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Wang, L., & Cook, S. (2017). Staff development programmes on teaching skills and curriculum integration of academic and information literacy at the University of Auckland. In D. Oberg, S. Ingvaldsen (Eds.) Media and Information Literacy in higher education: Educating the Educators. Chandos Publishing. 10.1016/B978-0-08-100630-6.00007-2
- Wang, L. (2015). Librarians and Learning Advisers: New roles in University Teaching and Learning. Paper presented at 2015 National Taiwan Normal University Teaching and Learning Forum, Taipei, Taiwan. 10 December - 10 December 2015. Related URL.
- Cook, S., Bingham, T., Reid, S., & Wang, L. (2015). Going 'massive': Learner engagement in a MOOC environment. Paper presented at THETA 2015 - Create, Connect, Consume - Innovating today for tomorrow, Gold Coast, Australia. 11 May - 15 May 2015. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Stephanie Reid, Tricia Bingham
- Wang, L. (2015). Engaging learners in online learning environments: Developing a compulsory academic integrity course and a MOOC. Paper presented at 23rd Annual International Conference on Academic Integrity : Integrity in the Real World, Vancouver. 26 February - 1 March 2015. Related URL.
- Wang, X., & Weiner, S. (2014). Preparing Librarians to be Campus Leaders through Mapping and Integrating Information Literacy into Curriculum. Paper presented at 42nd Annual LOEX Conference, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. 8 May - 10 May 2014. Related URL.
- Moselen, C., & Wang, L. (2014). Integrating Information Literacy into Academic Curricula: A Professional Development Programme for Librarians at the University of Auckland. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 40 (2), 116-123. 10.1016/j.acalib.2014.02.002
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Chris Moselen
- Zdravkovic, N., Wang, L., & Reid, S. (2013). The ‘assessment for learning’ pedagogical approach in an Academic Integrity online course development. Paper presented at 6APCEI: The 6th Asia Pacific Conference on Educational Integrity, Macquaire University, Sydney. 2 October - 4 October 2013. From Policy to Practice – Bridging the Gap Abhaya Nayak Sonia Saddiqui (Eds.) A Collection of Talks Presented at the 6APCEI.. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Stephanie Reid
- McFall, J., Wang, L., & Wolfgramm-Foliaki, E. (2013). Creating a space for learning in higher education: A curriculum mapping case study. Paper presented at Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA) Conference, AUT, Auckland. 1 July - 4 July 2013. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Judy McFall-McCaffery