Mr Luan Nhu Pham
BA in English Language Teaching-Hanoi National University of Education (2008); MA in Applied Linguistics-TESOL studies: The University of Queensland, Australia (2014)
Nhu'Luan Pham is currently a PhD student in Applied Linguistics at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. He has completed his Bachelor’s degree in English language teaching in Vietnam and his Master’s degree in TESOL studies at the University of Queensland, Australia. He has been working as a university lecturer of English for 9 years in Vietnam. His work includes mainly teaching skills to major students, adapting and compiling teaching and learning materials and participating in testing and assessment. Luan’s research interest includes materials development, pronunciation pedagogy, written corrective feedback and affect in language learning
Research | Current
Luan's current research project is about humanising global coursebooks to help EFL learners to develop both language competence and personal growth to function fully and effectively in today's globalised world.
- Australian Awards Scholarship 2012 to study MA degree at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- University International Postgraduate Award, University of New South Wales, Australia 2016 to study Doctor of Philosophy in Education.
- University of Aucland Doctoral Scholarhip to study PhD in Applied Linguistics 2016.
Areas of expertise
- ELT Materials Development
- Corrective feedback
- Learner autonomy
- Affect in language learning