Mrs Phillippa Margaret McKeown-Green
Phillippa McKeown-Green provides services to support and enhance learning and teaching activities of students and academic staff within the CAI and Arts Faculties.
- Partners with academic colleagues to integrate information and academic literacies into the curriculum
- Collaborates to deliver academic and information literacies learning using online, face-to-face and blended approaches
- Provides expertise in developing graduate attributes and capabilities in academic and information literacies
- Collaborates to create online learning objects to support learning
- President, International Association of Music Libraries (NZ)
- RILM NZ Indexing Committee, member
- IAML Copyright Committee, member
- IAML Liesbeth Hoedemaeker-Cohen Fund for IAML Congress Travel, member
- APCA, member
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- McKeown-Green, P. M. (2018). Eminem’s Lose Yourself v Eminem Esque: But it was licensed – why are we being sued?. Paper presented at 2018 Asian Pacific Copyright Association (APCA) Conference, Intellectual Property Academy, Renmin University of China, Beijing. 26 October - 28 October 2018. Related URL.
- McKeown-Green, P. M., & November, N. (2018). Online resources and instruction - Learning enhancement video project. Paper presented at 2018 IAML Congress, Leipzig, Germany, Leipzig, Germany. 22 July - 27 July 2018. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Nancy November
- McKeown-Green, P. M. (2016). IMSLP, TTP, TTIP, FTAs, ACTA and other initials to do with music copyright today. Paper presented at International Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres (IAML) Congress, Rome, Italy. 3 July - 8 July 2016. Related URL.
- McKeown-Green, A. J., & McKeown-Green, P. M. (2015). IAML (NZ) feedback to National Library (October 2014). Crescendo : bulletin of the International Association of Music Libraries (New Zealand Branch) (96), 11-16. Related URL.
- McKeown-Green, P. M. (2014). Songs, haka and ruri for the use of the Maori Contingent. Crescendo (94), 17-20. Related URL.
- McKeown-Green, P. M., & McKeown-Green, A. J. (2013). Free trade agreements and the music library. Paper presented at International Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres (IAML), Vienna, Austria. 28 July - 2 August 2013. Related URL.
- McKeown-Green, A. J., & McKeown-Green, P. (2012). TPP: what is it and why we should care?. Crescendo, 91, 6-11. Related URL.
- McKeown-Green, P., & Portman, M. (2010). Music at your fingertips: Music resources seminars for secondary school teachers and public libraries. Fontes Artis Musicae, 57 (3), 285-290.