Dr Romana Pylypchuk
PhD in Population Health
Dr Romana Pylypchuk
Dr Romana Pylypchuk
https://unidirectory.auckland.ac.nz/profile/r-pylypchukResearch Fellow The University of Auckland: Epidemiology and Biostatistics
MPH, MSc Epidemiology
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
As of 29 October 2020 there will be no automatic updating of 'selected publications and creative works' from Research Outputs. Please continue to keep your Research Outputs profile up to date.
- Pylypchuk, R., Stevens, R., Jackson, R., & Poppe, K. (2015). Beyond Framingham risk equations: how can cardiovascular risk be estimated when treatment changes over time?. Paper presented at Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting and the International Society for Heart Research Australasian Section Annual Scientific Meeting, Auckland, New Zealand. 13 August - 13 August 2015. Heart, Lung and Circulation. 10.1016/j.hlc.2015.04.154
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Rod Jackson, Katrina Poppe
- Robinson, T., Elley, C. R., Wells, S., Robinson, E., Kenealy, T., Pylypchuk, R., ... Riddell, T. (2012). New Zealand Diabetes Cohort Study cardiovascular risk score for people with Type 2 diabetes: validation in the PREDICT cohort. J Prim Health Care, 4 (3), 181-188.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Susan Wells, Raina Elley, Bruce Arroll, Shanthi Ameratunga, Timothy Kenealy
- Perumal, L., Wells, S., Ameratunga, S., Pylypchuk, R. D., Elley, C. R., Riddell, T., ... Jackson, R. (2012). Markedly different clustering of CVD risk factors in New Zealand Indian and European people but similar risk scores (PREDICT-14). Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36 (2), 141-144. 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00808.x
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Raina Elley, Rod Jackson, Shanthi Ameratunga, Susan Wells, Andrew Kerr
- Mehta, S., Wells, S., Riddell, T., Kerr, A., Pylypchuk, R., Marshall, R., ... Crengle, S. (2011). Under-utilisation of preventive medication in patients with cardiovascular disease is greatest in younger age groups (PREDICT-CVD 15). J Prim Health Care, 3 (2), 93-101.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Susan Wells, Jeff Harrison, Rod Jackson, Raina Elley, Roger Marshall, Simon Thornley, Shanthi Ameratunga, Suneela Mehta, Andrew Kerr
- Thornley, S., Wright, C., Marshall, R., Wells, L. S., Jackson, G., Smith, J., ... Jackson, R. (2011). Can the prevalence of diagnosed diabetes be estimated from linked national health records? The validity of a method applied in New Zealand. Journal of Primary Health Care, 3 (4), 262-268. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Susan Wells, Roger Marshall, Rod Jackson, Simon Thornley
- Grey, C., Wells, S., Riddell, T., Pylypchuk, R., Marshall, R., Drury, P., ... Erick-Peletiy, S. (2010). A comparative analysis of cardiovascular disease risk profiles of five Pacific ethnic groups assessed in New Zealand primary care practice: PREDICT CVD-13. N Z Med J, 123 (1325), 41-52.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Susan Wells, Roger Marshall, Rod Jackson, Raina Elley, Shanthi Ameratunga, Andrew Kerr
- Grey, C., Wells, S., Riddell, T., Kerr, A., Gentles, D., Pylypchuk, R., ... Elley, C. R. (2010). A comparative analysis of the cardiovascular disease risk factor profiles of Pacific peoples and Europeans living in New Zealand assessed in routine primary care: PREDICT CVD-11. N Z Med J, 123 (1309), 62-75.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Susan Wells, Rod Jackson, Roger Marshall, Raina Elley, Daniel Exeter, Shanthi Ameratunga, Andrew Kerr
- Riddell, T., Wells, S., Jackson, R., Lee, A.-W., Crengle, S., Bramley, D., ... Marshall, R. (2010). Performance of Framingham cardiovascular risk scores by ethnic groups in New Zealand: PREDICT CVD-10. N Z Med J, 123 (1309), 50-61.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Susan Wells, Rod Jackson, Shanthi Ameratunga, Roger Marshall, Joanna Broad, Andrew Kerr