Mrs Riki-Lee Saua
BA Auck., MIS(LIBS) Well.
Riki-Lee Saua provides services to support and enhance learning and teaching activities of students and academic staff within the Arts Faculty.
· Partners with academic colleagues to integrate information and academic literacies into the curriculum
· Collaborates to deliver academic and information literacies learning using online, face-to-face and blended approaches
· Provides expertise in developing graduate attributes and capabilities in academic and information literacies
· Collaborates to create online learning objects to support learning
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Paniora, R. C. (2015). International student engagement in academic library instruction classes in New Zealand Victoria University of Wellington. Victoria University of Wellington. Related URL.
- Paniora, R. C., & Taungapeau, M. (2014). Songs of our Ancestors: Waiata Workshop for beginners. Paper presented at LIANZA 2014, Auckland, New Zealand. 13 October - 15 October 2014. Related URL.