Ms Sarah Etheridge
Learning & Teaching Development Adviser
Provides services to support and enhance learning and teaching activities of students and academic staff within the Arts Faculty.
- Partners with academic colleagues to integrate information and academic literacies into the curriculum
- Collaborates to deliver academic and information literacies learning using online, face-to-face and blended approaches
- Provides expertise in developing graduate attributes and capabilities in academic and information literacies
- Collaborates to create online learning objects to support learning
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Allen, B., Zdravkovic, N., Cowan, H., & Etheridge, S. (2015). A collaborative approach to integrating academic and information literacy into a Media Film and Television undergraduate curriculum. Paper presented at TERNZ Conference 2015, Auckland. 25 November - 27 November 2015. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Hamish Cowan
- Zdravkovic, N., Etheridge, S., & Adams, C. (2013). Application of an Information Search Process (ISP) model in higher education curricula. Paper presented at Tertiary Libraries Special Interest Group (TELSIG) Conference, University of Auckland, New Zealand. 28 November - 29 November 2013. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Claudia Adams
Email, drop-in, or make an appointment.
Primary office location
GENERAL LIBRARY - Bldg 109
5 ALFRED ST