Dr Timofey Shalpegin
2015 - HEC Paris, France - PhD in Operations and Supply Chain Management
2009 - Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University, Russia - Specialist in International Management
Research | Current
Collaborative New Product Development
Game Theory Applications in Supply Chain Management
Early Supplier Involvement
Teaching | Current
OPSMGT 766 Fundamentals of Supply Chain Coordination
OPSMGT 255 Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
MSOM 2016 Annual Conference - Organising Committee Member
Reviewer for the University of Auckland Business School PhD Conference 2015
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Shalpegin, T. (2020). Collaborative product development: Managing supplier incentives for key component testing. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH, 285 (2), 553-565. 10.1016/j.ejor.2020.02.003
- Atakulu, I., Shalpegin, T., & Wynn, D. C. (2019). Integration model to support configuration of product architecture and supply chain design. Paper presented at 21st International Dependency and Structure Modeling (DSM) Conference 2019, Monterey, CA, USA. 23 September - 25 October 2019. DS 97: Proceedings of the 21st International DSM Conference (DSM 2019), Monterey, California, September 23rd-25th 2019. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Israel Atakulu, David Wynn
- Shalpegin, T., Sommer, S., & Wan, Z. (2018). Collaborative prototyping of alternative designs under a target costing scheme. Production and Operations Management, 27 (3), 496-515. 10.1111/poms.12811
- Shalpegin, T. (2016). Managing Supplier Incentives for Key Component Testing. Paper presented at INFORMS Annual Meeting 2016, Nashville, USA. 13 November - 16 November 2016. Related URL.
- Shalpegin, T. (2016). Coordination of Supplier Incentives for Component Testing. Paper presented at MSOM Conference 2016, Auckland, New Zealand. 30 June - 1 July 2016. Related URL.
- Shalpegin, T. (2015). Collaborative new product development under information asymmetry HEC Paris. HEC Paris.
- Shalpegin, T., & Sommer, S. (2015). Supplier incentives under involvement of parallel teams. Paper presented at 26th POMS Annual Conference, Washington, DC, USA. 8 May - 11 May 2015. Related URL.
- Shalpegin, T., Sommer, S., & Wan, Z. (2014). Supplier involvement in component development: Commitment versus flexibility. Paper presented at INFORMS Annual Meeting 2014, San Francisco, California, USA. 9 November 2014 - 12 November 2012. Related URL.