Ms Sanya Ram
Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Laws
Medicines Review Committee Member (2008 - present)
Co-Leader of the Australasian Association of Bioethics and Health Law Teaching Stream (2010 - July 2012)
Northern Y Ethics Committee Member (2008 - July 2012)
The New Zealand Standards Health and Disability Services Pharmacy Standard P8120 Committee Member (2007)
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Ram, S. S., Russell, B. R., Stewart, K., Kirkpatrick, C., Henning, M., Scahill, S., & Hussainy, S. (2020). Psychiatrists' attitudes towards and willingness to prescribe cognitive enhancers in academic settings. DRUGS-EDUCATION PREVENTION AND POLICY10.1080/09687637.2020.1735303
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Marcus Henning, Shane Scahill
- Ram, S., Hussainy, S., Henning, M., Jensen, M., Stewart, K., & Russell, B. (2019). Cognitive Enhancers (CE) and learning strategies. Journal of Cognitive Enhancement, 3 (1), 124-130. 10.1007/s41465-018-0089-9
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Marcus Henning
- Curley, L. E., Jensen, M., McNabb, C., Ram, S., Torrie, J., Jowsey, T., & McDonald, M. (2019). Pharmacy Students' Perspectives on Interprofessional Learning in a Simulated Patient Care Ward Environment. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION, 83 (6), 1328-1342.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Louise Curley, Jane Torrie
- Chaar, B. B., & Ram, S. (2019). Professional Ethics in Pharmacy Clinical Governance. In Z. Baber (Ed.) Encyclopedia of Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Pharmacy (pp. 1-7). Academic Press.
- Ram, S., & Farquaharson, K. (2019). Pharmacy Law Guidebook (4th). New Zealand: Thomson Reuters New Zealand Limited. Pages: 506.
- Henning, M. A., Chen, Y., Ram, S., & Malpas, P. (2019). Describing the attributional nature of academic dishonesty. Medical Science Educator, 29 (2), 577-581. 10.1007/s40670-019-00710-8
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Marcus Henning, Phillipa Malpas, Yan Chen
- Curley, L. E., Jensen, M., Babar, Z. U. D., & Ram, S. (2018). Access to High-Cost Medicines in New Zealand. Equitable Access to High-Cost Pharmaceuticals (pp. 183-197). 10.1016/B978-0-12-811945-7.00012-9
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Louise Curley
- Ram, S. (2017). Morning noon or night; does timing matter?. Pharmacy Today, 1-4.