Dr Amir Ashoorzadeh
Dr Amir Ashoorzadeh
Dr Amir Ashoorzadeh
https://unidirectory.auckland.ac.nz/profile/a-ashoorzadehSenior Research Fellow The University of Auckland: Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre
Areas of expertise
Organic Synthetic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Niemans, R., Yaromina, A., Theys, J., Marcus, D., Ashoorzadeh, A., Abbattista, M., ... Deschoemaeker, S. (2018). EP-2327: Hypoxic cell killing by CP-506, a novel hypoxia-activated prodrug. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 10.1016/S0167-8140(18)32636-7
- Li, X., Guise, C. P., Taghipouran, R., Yosaatmadja, Y., Ashoorzadeh, A., Paik, W.-K., ... Xu, Y. (2017). 2-Oxo-3, 4-dihydropyrimido[4, 5-d]pyrimidinyl derivatives as new irreversible pan fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 135, 531-543. 10.1016/j.ejmech.2017.04.049
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Christopher Guise, Christopher Squire, Adam Patterson, Jeffrey Smaill
- Guise, C., Abbattista, M., Mowday, A., Ashoorzadeh, A., Bull, M., Silva, S., ... Theys, J. (2017). SN36506: A rationally designed second generation analogue of PR-104 selected for clinical evaluation. Paper presented at 15th International Tumour Microenvironment Workshop, Miami, FL, USA. 27 April - 29 April 2017.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Maria Abbattista, Christopher Guise, Bob Anderson, Jack Flanagan, Kevin Hicks, Jeffrey Smaill, Adam Patterson, Matthew Bull
- Copp, J. N., Mowday, A. M., Williams, E. M., Guise, C. P., Ashoorzadeh, A., Sharrock, A. V., ... Ackerley, D. F. (2017). Engineering a multifunctional nitroreductase for improved activation of prodrugs and PET probes for cancer gene therapy. Cell Chemical Biology, 24 (3), 391-403. 10.1016/j.chembiol.2017.02.005
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Jeffrey Smaill, Christopher Guise, Jack Flanagan, Adam Patterson
- Cavazos, A., Ma, H., Benito, J. M., Levis, M. J., Daver, N., Ashoorzadeh, A., ... Konopleva, M. (2016). Pre-clinical activity of novel hypoxia-activated FLT3 inhibitors in FLT3-mutated AML. Paper presented at 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American-Society-of-Hematology, San Diego, CA. 3 December - 6 December 2016. Blood. (pp. 5). Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Jeffrey Smaill
- Mowday, A., Ashoorzadeh, A., Williams, E., Copp, J., Silva, S., Bull, M., ... Guise, C. (2016). Rational design of an AKR1C3-resistant analog of PR-104 for enzyme-prodrug therapy. Biochemical Pharmacology, 116, 176-187. 10.1016/j.bcp.2016.07.015
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Jack Flanagan, Adam Patterson, Bob Anderson, Jeffrey Smaill, Christopher Guise, Maria Abbattista, Matthew Bull, Shevan Silva
- Silva, S., Jackson, V., Guise, C., Abbattista, M., Bull, M., Grey, A., ... Pearce, T. (2015). Preclinical efficacy of tarloxotinib bromide (TH4000), a hypoxiaactivated EGFR/HER2 inhibitor: Rationale for clinical evaluation in EGFR mutant, T790M-negative NSCLC following progression on EGFRTKI therapy. Paper presented at AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, Boston, Massachusetts. 5 November - 9 November 2015. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. (pp. 2).
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Gus Grey, Maria Abbattista, Christopher Guise, Bob Anderson, Adam Patterson, Jeffrey Smaill, Matthew Bull, Victoria Jackson-Patel
- Patterson, A., Silva, S., Jackson, V., Guise, C., Abbattista, M. R., Bull, M., ... Jung, D. (2015). The hypoxia-activated EGFR-TKI TH-4000: Preclinical profile and ongoing clinical studies in NSCLC, SCCHN, and SCCS. Paper presented at 14th International Tumor Microenvironment Workshop: Hypoxia, Angiogensis and Vasculature, Vancouver, Canada. 27 August - 29 August 2015.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Maria Abbattista, Adam Patterson, Christopher Guise, Bob Anderson, Jeffrey Smaill, Matthew Bull, Gus Grey