Anany Dwivedi did his B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, India, in 2015 followed by MS in 2017 in Robotics Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA, USA. As a Graduate Researcher in Soft Robotics Lab, WPI, his research focus was on Design and Fabrication of Soft Sensors. Presently, he is a Doctoral Candidate with the New Dexterity Research Group of the University of Auckland, New Zealand. His work is on deciphering user intention to potentially control technical devices to help individuals with motor or sensory impairments to regain their lost dexterity.
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Dwivedi, A., Gerez, L., Hasan, W., Yang, C.-H., & Liarokapis, M. (2019). A Soft Exoglove Equipped With a Wearable Muscle-Machine Interface Based on Forcemyography and Electromyography. IEEE ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION LETTERS, 4 (4), 3240-3246. 10.1109/LRA.2019.2925302
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Minas Liarokapis, Lucas Gerez
- Gao, G., Dwivedi, A., Elangovan, N., Cao, Y., Young, L., & Liarokapis, M. (2019). The New Dexterity Adaptive, Humanlike Robot Hand. Paper presented at 2019 International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Montreal, Canada. 20 May - 24 May 2019. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Minas Liarokapis
- Dwivedi, A., Kwon, Y., McDaid, A. J., & Liarokapis, M. (2018). EMG Based Decoding of Object Motion in Dexterous, In-Hand Manipulation Tasks. Proceedings of the IEEE RAS and EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics. 10.1109/BIOROB.2018.8487222
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Minas Liarokapis, Andrew McDaid
- Kwon, Y., Dwivedi, A., McDaid, A. J., & Liarokapis, M. (2018). On Muscle Selection for EMG Based Decoding of Dexterous, In-Hand Manipulation Motions. Proceedings 2018 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 1672-1675. Hawaii, USA: IEEE. 10.1109/EMBC.2018.8512624
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Andrew McDaid, Minas Liarokapis
- Dwivedi, A., Ramakrishnan, A., Reddy, A., Patel, K., Ozel, S., & Onal, C. D. (2018). Design, Modeling, and Validation of a Soft Magnetic 3-D Force Sensor. IEEE Sensors Journal, 18 (9), 3852-3863. 10.1109/JSEN.2018.2814839
- Campisano, F., Ozel, S., Ramakrishnan, A., Dwivedi, A., Gkotsis, N., Onal, C. D., & Valdastri, P. (2017). Towards a soft robotic skin for autonomous tissue palpation. Proceedings - IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 10.1109/ICRA.2017.7989729