Dr Corina Grey
Dr Corina Grey
Dr Corina Grey
https://unidirectory.auckland.ac.nz/profile/c-greyResearch Fellow The University of Auckland: Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Walsh, M., & Grey, C. (2019). The contribution of avoidable mortality to the life expectancy gap in Maori and Pacific populations in New Zealand-a decomposition analysis. NEW ZEALAND MEDICAL JOURNAL, 132 (1492), 46-60.
- Kerr, A. J., Lee, M., Jiang, Y., Grey, C., Wells, S., Williams, M., ... Poppe, K. (2019). High level of capture of coronary intervention and associated acute coronary syndromes in the all New Zealand acute coronary syndrome quality improvement cardiac registry and excellent agreement with national administrative datasets (ANZACS-QI 25). The New Zealand medical journal, 132 (1492), 19-29.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Rod Jackson, Yannan Jiang, Katrina Poppe, Susan Wells
- Selak, V., Jackson, R., Poppe, K., Wu, B., Harwood, M., Grey, C., ... Wells, S. (2019). Predicting Bleeding Risk to Guide Aspirin Use for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease A Cohort Study. ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE, 170 (6), 357-+. 10.7326/M18-2808
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Susan Wells, Vanessa Selak, Rod Jackson, Katrina Poppe, Matire Harwood, Suneela Mehta, Billy Wu
- Wang, T. K. M., Grey, C., Jiang, Y., Jackson, R., & Kerr, A. (2019). TRENDS IN ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME INCIDENCE, INVASIVE MANAGEMENT AND MORTALITY OUTCOMES IN NEW ZEALAND 2006-2016: A NATIONAL ANZACS-QI DATA LINKAGE STUDY. Paper presented at 68th Annual Scientific Session and Expo of the American-College-of-Cardiology (ACC), New Orleans, LA. 16 March - 18 March 2019. JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY. (pp. 1). 10.1016/S0735-1097(19)30674-6
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Yannan Jiang, Rod Jackson
- Church, E., Poppe, K., Harwood, M., Mehta, S., Grey, C., Selak, V., ... Wells, S. (2019). Relationship between estimated glomerular filtration rate and incident cardiovascular disease in an ethnically diverse primary care cohort. The New Zealand medical journal, 132 (1491), 11-26.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Suneela Mehta, Katrina Poppe, Matire Harwood, Vanessa Selak, Susan Wells
- Grey, C., Jackson, R., Wells, S., Wu, B., Poppe, K., Harwood, M., ... Kerr, A. J. (2018). Trends in ischaemic heart disease: patterns of hospitalisation and mortality rates differ by ethnicity (ANZACS-QI 21). The New Zealand medical journal, 131 (1478), 21-31.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Rod Jackson, Susan Wells, Katrina Poppe, Matire Harwood, Gerhard Sundborn, Billy Wu
- Selak, V., Kerr, A., Poppe, K., Wu, B., Harwood, M., Grey, C., ... Wells, S. (2018). Annual Risk of Major Bleeding Among Persons Without Cardiovascular Disease Not Receiving Antiplatelet Therapy. JAMA, 319 (24), 2507-2520. 10.1001/jama.2018.8194
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Matire Harwood, Vanessa Selak, Katrina Poppe, Susan Wells, Rod Jackson, Billy Wu
- Wells, S., Poppe, K., Selak, V., Kerr, A., Pylypchuk, R., Wu, B., ... Gentles, D. G. (2018). Is general practice identification of prior cardiovascular disease at the time of CVD risk assessment accurate and does it matter?. New Zealand Medical Journal, 131 (1475), 10-20. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Katrina Poppe, Vanessa Selak, Billy Wu, Rod Jackson, Suneela Mehta, Susan Wells