Dr Corina Grey
Dr Corina Grey
Dr Corina Grey
https://unidirectory.auckland.ac.nz/profile/c-greyHonorary Academic The University of Auckland: Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
As of 29 October 2020 there will be no automatic updating of 'selected publications and creative works' from Research Outputs. Please continue to keep your Research Outputs profile up to date.
- Sandiford, P., Grey, C., Salvetto, M., Hill, A., Malloy, T., Cranefield, D., & Bramley, D. (2020). The population prevalence of undetected abdominal aortic aneurysm in New Zealand Māori. Journal of vascular surgery, 71 (4), 1215-1221. 10.1016/j.jvs.2019.07.055
- Selak, V., Bullen, C., Arroll, B., Doughty, R., Doughty, R., Grey, C., ... Crengle, S. (2019). The strong case for government funding of a polypill for the secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease in New Zealand. New Zealand Medical Journal, 132 (1502), 77-83. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Rob Doughty, Vanessa Selak, Bruce Arroll, Chris Bullen, Matire Harwood
- Kerr, A., Lee, M., Grey, C., Pegg, T., Fisher, N., White, H., ... Scott, T. (2019). Acute reperfusion for ST-elevation myocardial infarction in New Zealand (2015-2017): patient and system delay (ANZACS-QI 29). The New Zealand medical journal, 132 (1498), 41-59.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Matire Harwood, Yannan Jiang, Jinfeng Zhao
- Walsh, M., & Grey, C. (2019). The contribution of avoidable mortality to the life expectancy gap in Maori and Pacific populations in New Zealand-a decomposition analysis. NEW ZEALAND MEDICAL JOURNAL, 132 (1492), 46-60.
- Kerr, A. J., Lee, M., Jiang, Y., Grey, C., Wells, S., Williams, M., ... Poppe, K. (2019). High level of capture of coronary intervention and associated acute coronary syndromes in the all New Zealand acute coronary syndrome quality improvement cardiac registry and excellent agreement with national administrative datasets (ANZACS-QI 25). The New Zealand medical journal, 132 (1492), 19-29.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Rod Jackson, Yannan Jiang, Katrina Poppe, Susan Wells
- Wang, T. K. M., Grey, C., Jiang, Y., Jackson, R., & Kerr, A. (2019). TRENDS IN ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME INCIDENCE, INVASIVE MANAGEMENT AND MORTALITY OUTCOMES IN NEW ZEALAND 2006-2016: A NATIONAL ANZACS-QI DATA LINKAGE STUDY. Paper presented at 68th Annual Scientific Session and Expo of the American-College-of-Cardiology (ACC), New Orleans, LA. 16 March - 18 March 2019. JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY. (pp. 1). 10.1016/S0735-1097(19)30674-6
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Yannan Jiang, Rod Jackson
- Church, E., Poppe, K., Harwood, M., Mehta, S., Grey, C., Selak, V., ... Wells, S. (2019). Relationship between estimated glomerular filtration rate and incident cardiovascular disease in an ethnically diverse primary care cohort. New Zealand Medical Journal, 132 (1491), 11-26. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Suneela Mehta, Katrina Poppe, Matire Harwood, Vanessa Selak, Susan Wells, Mark Marshall
- Selak, V., Jackson, R., Poppe, K., Wu, B., Harwood, M., Grey, C., ... Wells, S. (2019). Predicting Bleeding Risk to Guide Aspirin Use for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: A Cohort Study. Annals of internal medicine, 170 (6), 357-368. 10.7326/m18-2808
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Susan Wells, Vanessa Selak, Rod Jackson, Katrina Poppe, Matire Harwood, Suneela Mehta