Dr Cheri Hotu
Dr Cheri Hotu
Dr Cheri Hotu
https://unidirectory.auckland.ac.nz/profile/chot001Honorary Academic The University of Auckland: Medicine
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
As of 29 October 2020 there will be no automatic updating of 'selected publications and creative works' from Research Outputs. Please continue to keep your Research Outputs profile up to date.
- Jones, P., Roberts, S., Hotu, C., & Kamona, S. (2020). What proportion of healthcare worker masks carry virus? A systematic review. Emergency medicine Australasia : EMA, 32 (5), 823-829. 10.1111/1742-6723.13581
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Peter Jones
- Tan, J., Manley, P., Gamble, G., Collins, J., Bagg, W., Hotu, C., & Braatvedt, G. (2015). Long-term effectiveness of a community-based model of care in Māori and Pacific patients with type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease: A 4 year follow-up of the DElay Future End Stage Nephropathy due to Diabetes (DEFEND) study. Internal Medicine Journal, 45 (8), 843-849. 10.1111/imj.12788
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Warwick Bagg, Geoffrey Braatvedt, John Collins, Greg Gamble
- Hotu, C., Harman, R., Cutfield, R., Hodges, N., Taylor, E., & Young, S. (2015). Laparoscopic adrenalectomy for phaeochromocytoma: a case series. The New Zealand medical journal, 128 (1424), 35-41.
- Gagliardi, L., Schreiber, A. W., Hahn, C. N., Feng, J., Cranston, T., Boon, H., ... Adelson, D. L. (2014). ARMC5 Mutations Are Common in Familial Bilateral Macronodular Adrenal Hyperplasia. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 99 (9), E1784-E1792. 10.1210/jc.2014-1265
- Hotu, C. (2013). Optimising blood pressure control in Maori and Pacific patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and established diabetic nephropathy in New Zealand The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland. Related URL.
- Gagliardi, L., Hotu, C., Casey, G., Braund, W. J., Ling, K.-H., Dodd, T., ... Rudzki, Z. (2009). Familial vasopressin-sensitive ACTH-independent macronodular adrenal hyperplasia (VPs-AIMAH): clinical studies of three kindreds. Clinical Endocrinology, 70 (6), 883-891. 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2008.03471.x
- Hotu, C., Bagg, W., Whalley, G. A., Doughty, R. N., Collins, J., Walsh, H. J., ... Braatvedt, G. D. (2008). Intensive control of blood pressure prevents progressive left ventricular hypertrophy in patients with diabetic nephropathy - a randomised control trial of integrated care. Paper presented at 7th International Diabetes Federation Western Pacific Region Congress, Wellington, New Zealand. 30 March - 3 April 2008.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Warwick Bagg, Rob Doughty, Greg Gamble, Geoffrey Braatvedt
- Hotu, C., Whalley, G. A., Bagg, W., Walsh, H., Harwood, L., Gamble, G. D., ... Doughty, R. N. (1/8/2006). Left ventricular hypertrophy, diastolic dysfunction and latent systolic impairment are common in Māori and Pacific patients with type 2 diabetes, hypertension and diabetic nephropathy - echo sub study to the DEFEND pilot study.. Poster presented at Australian Diabetes Society Meeting, Gold Coast, Australia.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Warwick Bagg, Greg Gamble, Geoffrey Braatvedt, John Collins, Rob Doughty