https://unidirectory.auckland.ac.nz/profile/e-yaoDoctoral Candidate - Doctor of Philosophy The University of Auckland: Learning, Development and Professional Practice
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Meissel, K., Meyer, F., Yao, E. S., & Rubie-Davies, C. M. (2017). Subjectivity of teacher judgments: Exploring student characteristics that influence teacher judgments of student ability. Teaching and Teacher Education, 65, 48-60. 10.1016/j.tate.2017.02.021
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Kane Meissel, Frauke Meyer, Christine Rubie-Davies
- Brown, G. T. L., Peterson, E. R., & Yao, E. S. (2016). Student conceptions of feedback: Impact on self-regulation, self-efficacy, and academic achievement. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 86 (4), 606-629. 10.1111/bjep.12126
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Gavin Brown, Elizabeth Peterson
- Meyer, F., Yao, E., & Meissel, K. (2016). Sources of Variability in Summer Learning in New Zealand. Paper presented at AERA 2016, Washington, D.C. , US. 8 April - 12 April 2016. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Kane Meissel, Frauke Meyer
- Meissel, K., Meyer, F., Yao, E., Rubie-Davies, C., Timperley, H., & Ell, F. (2015). Exploring student characteristics that influence teacher judgments of student ability. Paper presented at 16th Biennial EARLI (European Association for Research in Learning and Instruction) Conference, Limassol, Cyprus. 25 August - 29 August 2015.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Christine Rubie-Davies, Kane Meissel, Frauke Meyer, Fiona Ell
- Yao, E. S. W., Deane, K. L., & Bullen, P. (2015). Trends and transitions from secondary school: Insights from a boarding school for disadvantaged New Zealand youth. Journal of Youth Studies, 18 (10), 1347-1365. 10.1080/13676261.2015.1048202
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Kelsey Deane, Pat Bullen