MLIS Well., BA Auck.
Learning and Teaching Adviser
Josie provides services to support and enhance learning and teaching activities of students and academic staff within the Business School.
- Partners with academic colleagues to integrate information and academic literacies into the curriculum
- Collaborates to deliver academic and information literacies learning using online, face-to-face and blended approaches
- Provides expertise in developing graduate attributes and capabilities in academic and information literacies
- Collaborates to create online learning objects to support learning
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Bingham, T., Wirjapranata, J., & Bartley, A. (2017). Building resilience and resourcefulness: The evolution of an academic and information literacy strategy for first year social work students. Information and Learning Science, 118 (7-8), 433-446. 10.1108/ILS-05-2017-0046
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Tricia Bingham, Allen Bartley
- Bingham, T. J., Wirjapranata, J., & Chinnery, S. A. (2016). Merging Information literacy and evidence-based practice for social work students. New Library World, 117 (3/4), 201-213. 10.1108/NLW-09-2015-0067
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Tricia Bingham