Ms Jacqueline Mary Ross
BSc, PG Dip Forensic
2014 Ian Houston Award for Sustained Excellence in Job Performance
Areas of expertise
Optical Microscopy - fluorescence/transmitted light/confocal
Live cell imaging
Microscopy New Zealand Incorporated Executive Committee
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Hari, N., Patel, P., Ross, J., Hicks, K., & Vanholsbeeck, F. (2019). Optical coherence tomography complements confocal microscopy for investigation of multicellular tumour spheroids. Scientific reports, 9 (1)10.1038/s41598-019-47000-2
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Frederique Vanholsbeeck, Kevin Hicks
- Acosta, M. L., Sisley, A., Ross, J., Brailsford, I., Bhargava, A., Jacobs, R., & Anstice, N. (2018). Student acceptance of e-learning methods in the laboratory class in Optometry. PloS one, 13 (12)10.1371/journal.pone.0209004
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Monica Acosta, Robert Jacobs, Anuj Bhargava, Nicola Anstice, Ian Brailsford
- Simonov, D., Blenkiron, C., Muthukaruppan, A., Dauros-Singorenko, P., Holloway, H., Ross, J., ... Swift, S. (2016). Membrane vesicles released from uropathogenic Escherichia coli deliver RNA cargo to human bladder cells. Paper presented at the 24th Australian Conference on Microscopy and Microanalysis (ACMM24), Melbourne. 31 January - 4 February 2016. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Cherie Blenkiron, Anita Muthukaruppan, Cristin Print, Anthony Phillips, Simon Swift
- Simonov, D., Blenkiron, C., Muthukaruppan, A., Tsai, P., Dauros-Singorenko, P., Holloway, H., ... Phillips, A. (2015). Membrane vesicles released from Uropathogenic Escherichia coli deliver RNA cargo to human bladder cells. Paper presented at 2015 Microscopy New Zealand Conference, The University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. 2 February - 4 February 2015. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Cherie Blenkiron, Anita Muthukaruppan, Peter Tsai, Cristin Print, Anthony Phillips, Simon Swift
- Zhan, X., Finlay, G., Ross, J., & Baguley, B. (2010). CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF THE VASCULAR DISRUPTING EFFECT OF THE ANTI-CANCER DRUG 5,6-DIMETHYLXANTHENONE-4-ACETIC ACID (DMXAA). Paper presented at Congress of the International-Society-for-Cellular-Oncology, Dresden, GERMANY. 17 March - 19 March 2010. CELLULAR ONCOLOGY. (pp. 1).
- Byrne, U. T. E., Ross, J. M., Faull, R. L. M., & Dragunow, M. (2009). High-throughput quantification of Alzheimer's disease pathological markers in the post-mortem human brain. JOURNAL OF NEUROSCIENCE METHODS, 176 (2), 298-309. 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2008.09.008
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Michael Dragunow, Richard Faull
- Ross, J. M., Sherwin, A. F., & Poole, C. A. (2006). In vitro culture of enzymatically isolated chondrons: a possible model for the initiation of osteoarthritis. JOURNAL OF ANATOMY, 209 (6), 793-806. 10.1111/j.1469-7580.2006.00651.x
- Bai, Y., Robinson, E., Chai, R., Ross, J. M., & Reddy, S. (2006). Immunohistochemical study of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in the pancreas of NOD mice following cyclophosphamide administration and during spontaneous diabetes. JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR HISTOLOGY, 37 (3-4), 101-113. 10.1007/s10735-006-9045-6
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Shiva Reddy