Mr Jonathan Klawitter
I was born in a small town on the border of the Black Forest in the southwest of Germany. After school I directly started my studies at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT):
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics @ KIT (2011-2014)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science @ KIT (2011-2014)
- Master of Science in Computer Science @ KIT (2014-2016)
Research | Current
I am interested in discrete mathematics and theoretical computer science. In particular I have worked on problems in graph drawing and computational geometry. In my PhD I consider problems in the field of mathematical phylogenetics.
Teaching | Current
Currently I am not involved in any teaching, but have previously worked for 3.5 years as tutor in various Computer Science classes.
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Klawitter, J., McHedlidze, T., & Nöllenburg M (2018). Experimental evaluation of book drawing algorithms. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). 10.1007/978-3-319-73915-1_19
- Klawitter, J. (2018). The SNPR neighbourhood of tree-child networks. Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications, 22 (2), 329-355. 10.7155/jgaa.00472
- Klawitter, J., Noellenburg, M., & Ueckerdt, T. (2015). Combinatorial Properties of Triangle-Free Rectangle Arrangements and the Squarability Problem. Paper presented at 23rd International Symposium on Graph Drawing and Network Visualization (GD), Calif State Univ, Los Angeles, CA. 24 September - 26 September 2015. GRAPH DRAWING AND NETWORK VISUALIZATION, GD 2015. (pp. 14). 10.1007/978-3-319-27261-0_20