Ms Jo Dodd
Ms Jo Dodd
Ms Jo Dodd
https://unidirectory.auckland.ac.nz/profile/jr-doddTechnical Manager The University of Auckland: Technical Services
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
As of 29 October 2020 there will be no automatic updating of 'selected publications and creative works' from Research Outputs. Please continue to keep your Research Outputs profile up to date.
- Britto, R. A., Labra-Odde, I., Dodd, J. R., Birch, N. P., Suresh, V., & Maclaren, O. J. (2019). Identifiability analysis in enzyme kinetics using profile likelihood. Paper presented at 2018 Annual Meeting of the Society for Mathematical Biology, Sydney. 8 July - 12 July 2018. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Vinod Suresh, Oliver Maclaren
- Dodd, J. R., Birch, N. P., Waldvogel, H. J., & Christie, D. L. (2010). Functional and immunocytochemical characterization of the creatine transporter in rat hippocampal neurons. J Neurochem, 115 (3), 684-693. 10.1111/j.1471-4159.2010.06957.x
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Henry Waldvogel
- Mak, C. S. W., Waldvogel, H. J., Dodd, J. R., Gilbert, R. T., Lowe, M. T. J., Birch, N. P., ... Christie, D. L. (2009). IMMUNOHISTOCHEMICAL LOCALISATION OF THE CREATINE TRANSPORTER IN THE RAT BRAIN. NEUROSCIENCE, 163 (2), 571-585. 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2009.06.065
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Henry Waldvogel, Ray Gilbert, Richard Faull
- Dodd, J. R., & Christie, D. L. (2007). Selective amino acid substitutions convert the creatine transporter to a gamma-aminobutyric acid transporter. JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, 282 (21), 15528-15533. 10.1074/jbc.M611705200
- Dodd, J. R., & Christie, D. L. (2006). Identification of amino acid substitutions that convert the creatine transporter into a GABA transporter. Paper presented at Transporters 2006, Parma, Italy. 6 September - 9 September 2006. (pp. 1).
- West, M., Park, D., Dodd, J. R., Kistler, J., & Christie, D. L. (2005). Purification and characterization of the creatine transporter expressed at high levels in HEK293 cells. Protein Expression and Purification, 41 (2), 393-401. 10.1016/j.pep.2005.02.019
- Dodd, J. R., & Christie, D. L. (2001). Cysteine 144 in the third transmembrane domain of the creatine transporter is located close to a substrate-binding site. JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, 276 (50), 46983-46988. 10.1074/jbc.M107137200
- Walton, M. R., Young, D., Sirimanne, E. S., Dodd, J., Christie, D., Williams, C., ... Dragunow, M. (1996). Induction of clusterin in the immature brain following a hypoxic-ischemic injury. Molecular Brain Research, 39, 137-152.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Deborah Young, Michael Dragunow