Dr Kim Jane Wise
BSc(Hons), MAud(Hons), MNZAS-CCC, Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Post-doctoral research. Multisensory approaches to tinnitus rehabilitation. Translational research approaches incorporating auditory attention and multi-modal sensory interaction(s).
Research | Current
- Auditory attention
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Wise, K., Kobayashi, K., & Searchfield, G. D. (2015). Feasibility study of a game integrating assessment and therapy of tinnitus. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 249, 1-7. 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2015.04.002
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Grant Searchfield, Kei Kobayashi
- Searchfield, G. D., Poppe, T., Spiegel, D. P., Wise, K., Shekhawat, G. S., Kennedy, M., ... Russell, B. (8/6/2015). The Effect of MDMA on Tinnitus: Preliminary Results. Poster presented at 9th International TRI Tinnitus Conference: Tinnitus: From Cochlea to Brain and Back, Ann Arbor, Mich. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Grant Searchfield, Tanya Poppe, Frederick Sundram
- Wise, K. J. (2012). Tinnitus and Attention Training (SoPH Research Showcase 2012). 6 December - 6 December 2012. An invited oral presentation provided as a cohort of 4 researchers detailing their doctoral findings for the University of Auckland and School of Population Health Research Showcase..
- Wise, K. J. (2012). Tinnitus and Attention Training (Rotary Club of Birkenhead, Rotary Foundation Month Presentation 2012). 7 November - 7 November 2012. An invitation by the Rotary Club of Birkenhead, New Zealand, for an oral presentation pertaining to my PhD Thesis entitled "Tinnitus and Attention Training" as part of Rotary International Foundation Month..
- Wise, K. J. (2012). Tinnitus and Attention Training The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland. Related URL.
- Searchfield, G. D., Kobayashi, K., & Wise, K. J. (2012). Interactive Gaming System. NZ 593160 Related URL.
- Wise, K. J., Searchfield, GD, & Kobayashi, K. (1/12/2011). Attention Process Training for Tinnitus, SOPH Research Showcase. Poster presented at University of Auckland and the School of Population Health (SOPH) Research Showcase, University of Auckland, Tāmaki Campus, School of Population Health.
- Wise, K. J., Singh, D., Searchfield, G. D., & Magnusson, J. E. (11/9/2009). Attention, Hearing and Tinnitus. Poster presented at Tinnitus Discovery: Asia Pacific Tinnitus Symposium, Auckland New Zealand.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Grant Searchfield