Miss Lin Lin
BSc, ME Auck., MIS(LIBS) Well
Lin provides services to support and enhance learning and teaching activities of students and academic staff within the Faculty of Engineering.
· Partners with academic colleagues to integrate information and academic literacies into the curriculum
· Collaborates to deliver academic and information literacies learning using online, face-to-face and blended approaches
· Provides expertise in developing graduate attributes and capabilities in academic and information literacies
· Collaborates to create online learning objects to support learning
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Lin, L. (2003). Investigation of the cleaning mechanism and cleaning rate for milk deposit using a whey protein gel system The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland.