Miss Lin Lin
Subject Librarian for Chemistry, Food Science, Wine Science and Chemical and Materials Engineering.
Provides a range of services to support and enhance the research, teaching and learning activities of researchers, staff and students:
- Collaborates with academic staff and learning advisors to integrate information and academic literacy into the curriculum
- Creates online tutorials, videos and tools to support learning
- Delivers workshops and presentations on information resources, library use and reference management
- Contributes to the Doctoral Skills Programme to help candidates develop and improve the skills needed to complete a major research project
- Maintains a Library collection that meets the research, teaching and learning needs of the University
- Offers individual research consultations to help with in-depth information queries and use of Library resources
- Develops subject-specific web pages to improve access to relevant information resources
- Promotes and delivers specialist research support services provided by Libraries and Learning Services
- Provides support for Research Outputs
- Assists with reference management, referencing styles and tools
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Lin, L. (2003). Investigation of the cleaning mechanism and cleaning rate for milk deposit using a whey protein gel system The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland.