Mr Matthew Goodwin
BTech (Honours) Medical Physics and Imaging Technology
During my undergraduate degree I was fortunate enough to complete 3 summer research internships with the Biophotonics groups in the Physics Department at the University of Auckland. During these internships I was introduced to the world of optics.
Research | Current
I an using a non-invasive imaging tool most commonly found at optometrists (Optical Coherence Tomography) to detect the early signs of cartilage degeneration (pre-osteoarthritis).
Teaching | Current
I have worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for:
- Physics 91F - Foundation Physics
- Physics 92F - Foundation Physics 2
- Physics 102 - Basic Concepts of Physics
- Physics 160 - Physics for Life Sciences
- Exersci 203 - Biomechanics 1
- Physics Help Room