Dr Mitchell George Nye-Wood
For information on employment, service, or academic history, please get in touch with Mitch
PhD in Physiology
Bachelor of Science specialising in biomedical science with first class honours
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Nye-Wood, M. G., Lie, A. L., Donaldson, P. J., & Vaghefi, E. (2018). Physiological optics of the accommodating lens: a clinical observational study using MRI. Paper presented at Annual Meeting of the Association-for-Research-in-Vision-and-Ophthalmology (ARVO), Honolulu, HI. 29 April - 3 May 2018. INVESTIGATIVE OPHTHALMOLOGY & VISUAL SCIENCE. (pp. 2).
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Alyssa Lie, Wilson Pan, Paul Donaldson, Ehsan Vaghefi
- Nye-Wood, M. G. (2018). Oxidative Stress and the Lens: Characterising a Hyperbaric Oxygen model of Lens Ageing The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland.
- Nye-Wood, M. G., Spraggins, J. M., Caprioli, R. M., Schey, K. L., Donaldson, P. J., & Grey, A. C. (2017). Spatial distributions of glutathione and its endogenous conjugates in normal bovine lens and a model of lens aging. Experimental Eye Research, 154, 70-78. 10.1016/j.exer.2016.11.008
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Paul Donaldson, Gus Grey
- Lim, J., Vaghefi, E., Li, B., Nye-Wood, M., & Donaldson, P. (2016). Characterization of the effects of hyperbaric oxygen on the biochemical and optical properties of the bovine lens. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 57 (4), 1961-1973. 10.1167/iovs.16-19142
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Ehsan Vaghefi, Paul Donaldson, Julie Lim, Ivy Bo Li
- Nye-Wood, M. G., Grey, A. C., Vaghefi, E., Anderson, D. M., Schey, K. L., & Donaldson, P. J. (2015). Oxidative stress induced changes to the optical properties of the bovine lens. Paper presented at International Conference on the Lens, Kona, Hawai'i. 6 December - 6 December 2015.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Gus Grey, Paul Donaldson