Professor Oliver Rohrle
Dipl. Math.-oec Univ. Ulm, MS Univ. Univ. Wisconsin-Milwaukee, PhD Univ. Colorado
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Davidson, J. B., Röhrle O, & Pullan, A. J. (2009). A Computational Framework to Investigate the Functional Organization and Structure of Skeletal Muscle. Paper presented at 10th US National Congress on Computational Mechanics, Columbus, Ohio, USA. 16 July - 19 July 2009.
- Kim, H. K., Röhrle O, & Pullan, A. J. (2009). The Effects of Skeletal Muscle Fibre Distributions on Action Potential Distributions for Surface Electrical Stimulation. Paper presented at APAB 2009 (Fourth Asian Pacific Conference on Biomechanics), Christchurch, New Zealand. 14 April - 17 April 2009.
- Wang, Y., Pullan, A. J., Schmid, H., & Rohrle, O. (2009). Modelling of Interlacing Muscle Fibres Within the Tongue. Paper presented at 80th Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Gdansk, Poland. 9 February - 13 February 2009. Related URL.
- Wang, Y., Nash, M. P., Röhrle O, Pullan, A. J., & Nielsen, P. M. F. (2009). Modelling tongue movements with intrinsic and extrinsic muscles. Paper presented at 3rd Biomouth Conference.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Martyn Nash, Poul Nielsen
- Xu, W. L., Bronlund, J. E., Potgieter, J., Foster, K. D., Roehrle, O., Pullan, A. J., & Kieser, J. A. (2008). Review of the human masticatory system and masticatory robotics. MECHANISM AND MACHINE THEORY, 43 (11), 1353-1375. 10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2008.06.003
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Peter Xu
- Röhrle O, Davidson, J. B., Kim, J., & Pullan, A. J. (2008). A Three-Dimensional Finite Element Framework for Investigating Functional Electrical Stimulation Protocols. Paper presented at 15th Workshop for "The Finite Element Method in Biomedical Engineering" Biomechanics and Related Fields, Ulm, Germany. 16 July - 17 July 2008.
- Kim, J. H. K., Davidson, J. B., Roehrle, O., Soboleva, T. K., & Pullan, A. J. (2007). Anatomically based lower limb nerve model for electrical stimulation. BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING ONLINE, 610.1186/1475-925X-6-48
- Röhrle O, Davidson, J. B., Kim, J., & Pullan, A. J. (2007). Bridging scales: An Attempt to Incorporate Cellular Responses within a 3D FEM Model of Active Muscle Construction. Proceedings of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (PAMM), 7 (1), 4020013-4020014. Zürich, Switzerland.. 10.1002/pamm.200700310
Oliver is Professor for Continuum Biomechanics and Mechanobiology at the University of Stuttgart, Germany.
For more information, go to http://www.mechbau.uni-stuttgart.de/ls2/jrg/People/Roehrle.html, and/or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.